A pinboard is a vital component to collect and exchange ideas and thoughts. Wherever people plan, meet and create… simply share your thoughts by pinning your ideas to the wall.
Sometimes in office design, pinboards are almost an afterthought. Pinboards (or noticeboards) are colourful adding a buzz and energy to any meeting space. Plus they reduce harsh acoustic levels in areas where hard surfaces are used.
A single notice board can become cluttered and unused. Don’t cram too much information on one board. Use multiple pinboards so your information is easily viewable. You can choose to integrate pinboards with writing boards to create a dramatic and aesthetic communication wall.
At Boards Direct we can offer a wrapped frameless finish, standard aluminium frame or the ultra slim EDGE LX7000 frame.
- CORK: 100% natural and renewable material that compliments all natural décor.
- FELT: Made from wool dyed fibres which are non woven. A good value pinboard option.
- VELOUR: Woven polyester fibre made from 60% recycled content. Excellent sound absorption index of 0.4 — which means that 40% of sound is absorbed. Velcro receptive as well.
- ACOUSTICA: 100% manufactured from recycled Australian tyres. Excellent sound absorption. Easy to clean.
- KROMMENIE: GECA certified material made from fine crushed cork, resin and linseed oil. Holes are self healing. Bacteriostatic properties makes this ideal for Healthcare uses.