Create a fun and functional decorative wall feature with SANA hexagon shaped, sound absorbing, pinnable wall tiles...
Transform your walls into acoustic pinboards. Tiles are functional as pinboards and acoustics, typically absorbing reverberated noise by around 45%, improving privacy, comfort and productivity.
The organic honeycomb shape of these hexagonal tiles offer great flexibility by choosing one colour in alternate directions, or mix and match colours through unlimited tessellation design options.
These solid, frameless, pinnable acoustic tiles are made from compressed 100% PET polyester fibre with a modern chamfered edge finish to suit the most modern décor. These products are 100% recyclable.
Tiles are Pinnable and staple receptive, which helps in eliminating unsightly pin holes in the wall.
- Decorative and functional acoustic surface for office, school space, education, retail, hospitality environments and home interiors.
- Functional and organic hexagonal pinboard surface.
- Minimise noise in the interior environment and create unique finishes.
- Sustainable design. Environmental benefits.
- Style/Design - Hexagon Tile with Chamfer Edge
- NRC - 0.45
- Composition - 100% Polyester Fibre (PET)
- Tile size - 300 x 260 mm
- Tile thickness - 12 mm
- Installation - Hook 'n' Loop Mounting Tabs
- Tiles per pack - 6 (standard pack)
- Tile coverage - 0.456 m2
Lightweight and easy to install using the supplied Hook 'n' Loop Mounting Tabs (VA0022)
Available in a pack of 6 tiles in 3 standard contemporary colours - Frost, Moonlight, Shadow.
Also available in SANA Acoustic Panel Sheets for greater design freedom - contact us for more details.